[SEDXC] Latvia YL QSLing

Clark Macaulay clarkmacaulay at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 11:14:48 EDT 2008

Folks, I'd like to tap the collective wisdom. What has been your recent experience in QSLing to Latvia?

I need Latvia and sent a QSL with IRC 1 year ago with no response.  Emails to the ham have not generated a response so I don't know what happened.  I have two other QSO's I can try and get confirmed and when I checked my three IRC website tables Latvia is not listed.  I see that YL is handled by the buro.  I am reluctant to send $$ but am not sure IRCs are easy to use there. I have always sent QSLs direct to countries I do not have confirmed but I'm wondering if the buro is the best way to go here.

What would you suggest?

73 de Clark KE4RQ