[SEDXC] BOLTS

k4pi k4pi at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 23 12:59:36 EDT 2008

This is for you guys with a lot of Rohn 25 hardware laying around.  I am
looking for some Grade # 5, galvanized, 3/8 X 2 1/2.  These bolts were used
in the old style torque arm assembly that Rohn sold.  They now have a new
type assembly that uses larger bolts.  To save some of you emails here is
where I have checked..
McMaster, Grainger, Fastenal, MSC, Tractor Supply, Lowes, Home Depot, K4XS,
numerous hardware stores.. etc.  The nut and bolt companies normally want to
sell by the 100.  I only need about 4.  Would take a few more if avalible.
I can find plenty of Grade # 5 non galvanized and may have to go with those
but would prefer the Rohn ones..  They also used a nut that had a much
larger outside diameter than standard nuts if I could find those also.  Just
trying to go back with the same Rohn material.  73 Mike K4PI