[SEDXC] Looking for Crowne Plaza Room for Dayton

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 12:16:48 PDT 2009

My toe surgery has been postponed once again!  So I can hobble around Dayton again this year :-) but did not make my usual reservation at the Crowne Plaza :-(

So - anyone have a Crowne Plaza reservation that they are not going to use?

Failing that, does anyone know the name of the gal who reserves all the rooms in advance?  I think she is in the SWODX Club and took over doing this when her husband passed a few years ago?

Thanks -- Don N4HH  404-218-3595 Cellular - quickest and best way to get me.