[SEDXC] Facebook

Ed Tanton n4xy at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 5 15:36:07 PDT 2009

If any of you are on Facebook, and are interested in adding a 'Friend'
please feel free to do so: n4xy at earthlink.net . Or, if you want to be, send
me an email. I'll get them to send you some sort of invitation that
apparently is all you'll need to know-since my wife's best friend managed to
do so, and she isn't the most computer-literate person in the world.

I'm rather enamored of it since it is a semi-public place you can keep up
with what your friends are up to-and-more importantly: what your grown
children-who might not take the time to call, but DO seem to find the time
to put in a phrase or three every day-are doing.

Ed Tanton

website:  <http://www.n4xy.com/> http://www.n4xy.com

All emails <IN> & <OUT> checked by
Norton AntiVirus with AutoProtect