[SEDXC] GQ♦P coverage update

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 14:56:38 PDT 2009

Several notes and updates have been received since today AM.

Counties "not covered" is down to 16....!!

You can check the web site to see where help is still needed.
http://gqp.contesting.com/MapOfCoverage.htm

W4JO and I have revised our routes to fill in some of the white spaces.
I will make a second run to cover some of the open areas and will update that plan later.

But we still need help.
Let us know if you can activate any of those open counties.

We DO have a good chance at covering all 159.
Go for it!

Thanks to all, great efforts!
73
Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well