[SEDXC] Tues AM GQP mailbag..

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 05:38:03 PDT 2009

A good chilly GA morning to all....
We had a bunch of GQP mail.

W4NZ, Ted, Is working up a rover route.  Details soon but it will be N and NE corner.

KC4HW, has added Miller, Mitchell, and Baker to his route.  This makes a run for that open strip in the middle south much easier.
Thanks Jim, We will see you in Alabama QSO party too.

We had Greg-O-Mania confusion...
I had listed Greg NM2L's rover run under W4IZT, the other Greg.
We now have the doppelgangers sorted out and NM2L is the rover.
W4IZT is on from Union.

The web is updated for all the above.

I saw a bunch of notes on operations, good advice there.

There was a hint of McIntosh coverage, but not a firm one.
McIntosh is still open.  Perhaps a Yellow, caution, color would be appropriate.

The others remaining open are: Worth, Tift, Ben Hill, Laurens, Bleckley, Macon, Peach, Crawford, Jones, Monroe, Lamar, Pike, and Butts.
It is down to where it can be listed in one sentence... 14 to go.

The best help would be McIntosh, and the first 4 in the other list.

If nothing shows up, I will make the Worth... Butts list my Saturday sweeper run.

A lot of folks put in help today,
Thanks to all,

More as/when the good news arrives.

Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well