[SEDXC] The First 222 GQP logs are posted.

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 18:22:29 PDT 2009

Folks,

There are 222 logs received and posted at
http://gqp.contesting.com/LogsReceived.htm

The soapbox comments that accompanied these entries are also posted
The scoring has all been done, but until all logs are received only any claimed scores are posted.

Two logs remain in an improvement program, making 224 in hand just now.

I am still checking some of the entry classes, so if you see errors, tell me, and I will fix.

That' s it for now, thanks to all the entrants.

73,
Mike, NE4S

PS:
Check Jeff on the home page too...
I am sure that pic was staged.
But Jeff seems to have had a fun run.

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well