[SEDXC] Radio Shack

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 08:00:45 PDT 2009

My last trip into RadShack, and I do mean it was my last visit ever again, I went in looking for a couple of 8" full range speakers to replaced damaged ones.  Now the only thing they sell is you can call it a speaker, is a micro speaker in an enclosure that you wouldn't even put in your dog house.  How can they stay in business???