[SEDXC] Anybody going to Huntsville who could haul an amplifier back to N4GG?

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 10 10:15:28 PDT 2009

Hal, N4GG, will be out of town on vacation and will not be attending the
hamfest at Huntsville this weekend.  However, next month he will be
attending the TenTec hamfest and SEDCO.  I have a TenTec Titan amplifier
with some type of problem, so that it doesn't have any output any more.
  Hal has agreed to haul it to TenTec for me, so I don't have to take
the power transformer out and ship it to them. So, I was wondering if
there would be somebody from the Atlanta area who could take the Titan
from me in Huntsville and hold it until Hal returns from vacation and
get it to him sometime before he goes to SEDCO?  Maybe at a SEDXC
meeting or otherwise?  Thanks for any help.  73, John, K4BAI.