[SEDXC] Amp Transport Solved

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 10 14:09:48 PDT 2009

What a great group of guys. Bob, W2WG, was the first to respond and he
sees Hal often and will take it to give it to Hal after he returns from
vacation.  WF4W and KT4MM have also already expressed willingness to
help.  So, this message is to say, thanks to all who would have helped
and look forward to seeing you all in Huntsville.  Look for the contest
hospitality room and CW pile up competition room at the Holiday Inn on
Friday night.  Saturday night will be the No. Ala. DX Club's DX Banquet
at the convention center with a K5D operator speaking.  Also, there will
be a contest dinner at a Mexican restaurant. We are to meet in the lobby
of the Embassy Suites at 7 PM.

I will be at the SEDXC table from 3 to 4 PM Saturday in case I miss
seeing you somewhere else.  73, John, K4BAI.