[SEDXC] "Netbook" computer to operate contesting radio

Chris Wynn n4xfa at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 14:59:54 PDT 2009

Has anyone tried using the new "netbook" style laptops to operate contests, general logging, and rig control?  I am not talking about the ones that the cell companies are giving away, but the smaller, portable mini-laptops (although I think they are probably similar).

After buying my wife a Macbook Pro, using my full size HP laptop, and the desktop in my shack, I am still seaching for the most ergonomic way to operate.

I haven't picked the new one up yet, but i was surprised it was so economical.  Hopefully, this will be the "fix" to all my operating problems!!!!

73's es gud dx,
Chris
N4XFA

Christopher L. Wynn