[SEDXC] For sale Yaesu FT-847 with FC-20 automatic antenna tuner

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 09:09:15 EST 2009

HF, VHF/UHF and satellite. You get 100 watt output on HF and 6 Meters, plus 50 watts on both 2 Meters and 430 MHz bands. Additional features include:  Cross-band Full Duplex operation, Normal/Reverse Tracking, CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode, 0.1 Hz tuning steps, DSP Notch, DSP NR and DSP BPF, Shuttle Jog Tuning Dial, and Keypad Entry. The FT-847 is also 1200/9600 bps Packet ready.

Included is the Yaesu FC-20 automatic antenna tuner, standard hand microphone and the MH-36d8 touch-tone mike, a duplexer for 2m/440 Mhz, manual and power cable.  The rig also has an InRad 250Hz CW filter installed.  I do not have the box for the rig.

One note:  This radio does not have VOX.  An external VOXBox can be purchased from InRad.

If you want a DC-to-daylight rig that's a great performer on HF as well, this one's for you.

For SEDXC dues-paying members, the entire package is $1000 before I put it up for sale to the rest of the world.
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'