[SEDXC] [SECC] Walton County GA QSO Party Speaker Needed

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 08:46:51 EST 2009

Bob,
We will get you a presenter.
I don't know who did the SEDXC program, but perhaps we can connect there and fill in.
In any case someone from the GQP team will attend.

I can fill in info from 2008, and even specifics for Walton County participation.
Like... who sent logs in, (and who did'nt)
Scores, Q's, the Rovers who operated from Walton, and more.
This can be an up date to the existing presentation, or a separate add on.

I will check with the GQP team and we will work it out.
Actually we would work with anyone who would like to present.

Mike, NE4S

GQP Team...? Check in on this pse.

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well