[SEDXC] VE7CC Chat room Enhancement - UPDATE

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 10:22:09 EST 2009

Al - Thanks for keeping up with this and for the update.  I've been using Lee's program for years - even use it as a "front-end" for various other programs like N1MM and XMLog. It is so easily customized that I can't imagine not using it!

In addition to my personal donation, I'd be glad to participate in a group or "club" donation if that opportunity presents itself.  '73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH