[SEDXC] KP5 team is looking for a couple of Alpha amps!

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 15:00:12 EST 2009

Hi,
    The Desecheo 2009 team would like to borrow 2 Alpha  amplifiers for use
on KP5.  Alpha Radio Products is sending us 6, but we  would like a couple
more. That will give us an all-alpha team.
   They will be shipped from here to Puerto Rico, and returned to  you after
the DXpedition.  I can promise that they will be well cared for  as one of our
team is the chief engineer for Alpha, (Gordon, W0RUN)
   How about it?
73, Bob-K4UEE Desecheo 2009
co-leader
**************Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's