[SEDXC] FOR SALE - SteppIR New in Box

n4xp at juno.com n4xp at juno.com
Fri Jul 3 19:00:23 PDT 2009

I am posting this for N4NW, please contact Tom at the numbers listed.  Do
not contact me.

New in the original Box - SteppIR Yagi, 10-20M 4 element, 36 foot Steppir
with Option 0411 - Loop  40meter Dipole Kit for 4 Element 20-10M yagi
(substitute for Driven element),  16 conductor control cable 250', Option
01101 - 33 volt upgrade (substitute for 24 volt power supply).  Antenna
has only been opened to verify packing list.  If ordered today from
SteppIr this package will cost ~$3,037.65 plus S&H from SteppIR with 3-5
month wait time!

You can have it all shipped immediately upon payment for $2,999.99 plus
shipping or pick it up in Fredericksburg, Virginia.  Special Price to
PVRC & SEDXC members  = $2,899.00 plus shipping.

Call me if you have any questions - 540-720-0431 or mailto:n4nw at n4nw.org.
I can accept both Vias & MasterCard, cash or USPS money order.

May be picked up in Virginia or I will ship UPS ground - you pay shipping
~$200.00 to west coast US