[SEDXC] Customized Great Circle Maps

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 14:56:11 PDT 2009

Several  years ago at Dayton I was sorely tempted to buy a great circle
world map centered on my location to hang on the shack wall.          I
restrained myself and instead used free software from Jim Tonne instead.  I
thought I would pass on the URL for this software.  There are some awfully
good, free ham software packages at the site in addition to the mapping
entry.

You can take the file generated by the software to Office Depot or a similar
place and have it printed.  You can also use the file to build a screen
saver.  The resolution of the file is good enough to hold up for a
nice-sized print.

73

Bob W2WG