[SEDXC] Picnic July 25

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 07:27:27 PDT 2009

SEDXCer's and Friends-

The club picnic will be on Saturday July 25 at Lake Lanier.  A big thanks to
Ken (K4TEA) and Trish Byers for hosting this at their lake house.  There are
even rumors of a boat flotilla now that the lake is full.

If you are not a SEDXC member but are interested in DXing and perhaps
thinking about joining the club, please feel free to come and join us.  Chaz
Cone has posted information at www.SEDXC.org along with a more detailed
link.  For food planning purposes, we do need a RSVP or a reply to the
e-vite which will go out shortly.

Our next regular meeting will be in August.

For those of you who have not been to Ken and Trish's lake house, it is a
real treat.  Don't miss it.

Also, thanks to N4GG, I have learned the new sunspots are almost here in
force.  Check out
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2009/17jun_jetstream.htm .

Time for me to get my 6 meter amp up to snuff.

73
Bob W2WG, SEDXC President