[SEDXC] Propagation web pages or programs

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 21 10:10:05 PDT 2009

What is a good web page to look at MUF and grey line on the web?  I did a
google search and most want me to download a program that does far more than
I need.

I have been using Clark Straw's old DOS program which I have on an DOS PC
and on a Windows 95 PC but I would like to find one that I can look at on
demand on the web just like DX Summit or eHAM spots.

I have noticed on 17 meters that stations in the NW USA seem to hear and
work Europe at 17 to 19 Z and they are often not readable hear.  I would
like to
compare MUF's to see why.  That is hard to do with the DOS program.  Plus
the DOS program is just too generous even at SF = 66.

73 Dave K4JRB