[SEDXC] Items from W2DNO Estate

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Sun Jun 21 16:13:35 PDT 2009

At last week 's meeting,  we discussed the procedure adopted several years
ago to help the widow /widower when the death of a club member occurs.  That
procedure is being researched. However, Stan Goldin's son-in-law has been
working on selling Stan's equipment and has inventoried it and priced it.
He has asked that I post the information.  If you are interested, please
contact Curtis at the number below.  I have seen the Orion and Titan, and
they both look physically clean.

73
Bob W2WG

Here is an updated list of the equipment that we are selling. Thank you for
your help in circulating this information.

1. Ten Tec Orion 565 transceiver with antenna tuner, three roofing filters,
fan, microphone and 963 AC power supply $2350.

2. Ten Tec Titan . III 417A amplifier $2250. Both very clean and one owner.

3. HAL 6000-Interface-$800.

4. Hy Gain LJ 205 CA 20 Meter 5 El yagi $400.

Please call Curtis Gelber at 770-350-0140