[SEDXC] UPDATE --- Fw: Spring Cleaning - Books for Free

Al NN4ZZ al at nn4zz.com
Sat Mar 7 10:17:48 PST 2009

Here is what's taken so far....

Bill Mills > Aerials series (3 books)  by Kurt N Sterba, copyright 1998
Bill Mills > Wire antennas by Bill Orr, copyright 1972
Gary McConville > Radio Handbook 21st edition by Bill Orr, copyright 1978
Chuck, AE4CW > Reflections by Walt Maxwell, copyright 1990
Chuck, AE4CW > AC6V DXing 101, circa 2002

Here is what's left....

APRS, Moving Hams on the internet, copyright 2004
ARRL operating manual 7th edition, copyright 2000
Everything you forgot to ask about mobileering by Don Johnson, copyright
1997
Up Two by Roger Western, copyright 2003
Complete DXer by Rob Locher, copyright 2003