[SEDXC] FINAL --- Spring Cleaning - Books for Free

Al NN4ZZ al at nn4zz.com
Sat Mar 7 12:29:46 PST 2009

All of the books are spoken for....

 Bill Mills > Aerials series (3 books)  by Kurt N Sterba, copyright 1998
Bill Mills > Wire antennas by Bill Orr, copyright 1972
Chuck, AE4CW > Reflections by Walt Maxwell, copyright 1990
Chuck, AE4CW > AC6V DXing 101, circa 2002

Mack McCormick is going to take the remaining books for the North Fulton
Amateur Radio League library.