[SEDXC] Working PJ2T

Gordon gmacie at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 9 19:09:23 PDT 2009

Hi Dave ,

   Not sure when you were calling. I was on 160 from 11 pm till 2 am
local on Saturday night.  We were
1 hour ahead until the time change.

The QRN  was extreme. It rained Friday and Saturday with lightning in
the area.
Only made 50 to 60 q's in 3 hours. I remember working a k4jeb who for
awhile I thought
was you.

Gordon N4LR