[SEDXC] Ameritron 811H For Sale

Jim Studer jimstuder at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 19:05:36 PDT 2009

To All SEDX Members,

I'm offering this to the Southeast DX Club before I post it on more public
lists.

I have an Ameritron 811H amplifier with new tubes (less than 5 months).  It
works on 160 through 10 meters.  I've purchased it new in January of 2005.
It was serviced by Ameritron in November.  I had a tube go bad and when it
went it took out a resistor, capacitor, and diode.  They returned it to me
with a clean bill of health.  I have the three 811's that didn't fail and
they are in pretty fair shape which go with it.    Since it's been back I've
never taken it over 500 watts to take it easy on the tubes.  Also, it's
never been operated since I got it back without the ALC cable attached and
active to my Yaesu.  I used it in the 160m contest two weekends ago and the
ARRL SSB DX contest last weekend.  In both cases it worked perfectly.  I
have the original box and packing materials.   The only reason I'm selling
it is I'm purchasing an Ameritron AL-80B.

Asking price $650

73,

Jim Studer, AK4I

770-485-6577 home