[SEDXC] Using 145.410

Mike - W5JR w5jr at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 21 13:56:19 PDT 2009

The repeater transmitter (and one of the receivers) is located
downtown at the Bellsouth/AT&T building.  There are remote receivers
active and I'm very familiar with the one on Sweat Mt.  I'm not
certain if the one on Stone is still working or not.  The Sweat
receiver may require a tone of 100.0 to be accessed, I'll have to
test for that.

Mike/W5JR