[SEDXC] Using 145.410

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 13:01:32 PDT 2009

Dave, the 145.41 repeater is the MATPARC repeater and I'm pretty sure it is on top of the BellSouth (or whatever they call it now) building near North Avenue and Peachtree.
It usually has pretty good coverage, but I guess wuth all the buildings it could have a lot of shadows as well.
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'