[SEDXC] Rohn 25G House Bracket Help I have a 25G tower ...

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Mon May 4 21:48:11 PDT 2009

Rohn 25G House Bracket Help

I have a 25G tower I am going to erect and attach to the side of my house. Having looked at the prices of the OEM house brackets I think that I could probably build one myself. However, on the oft chance that someone out there might possibly have a house bracket surplus to their needs, I decided to ping the list.

If you need to find a good home for your unused Rohn 25G house bracket, pls call me at: 570-574-4420 (cell)

vy 73

Rich K7SZ