[SEDXC] Rohn 25G House Bracket Help I have a 25G tower ...

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Mon May 25 04:52:25 PDT 2009

On May 5, 2009, at 12:48 AM, Rich Arland wrote:
> Rohn 25G House Bracket Help
>
> I have a 25G tower I am going to erect and attach to the side of my
> house. Having looked at the prices of the OEM house brackets I think
> that I could probably build one myself. However, on the oft chance
> that someone out there might possibly have a house bracket surplus
> to their needs, I decided to ping the list.

I don't have any surplus brackets, but....

When I put up my bracketed tower seven years ago, I found a similar
problem -- you can find used tower, masts, rotators, etc. Used
brackets are difficult.

I bit the bullet and bought two new HB25B brackets. They weren't
cheap, about $120 each. I consider it good insurance to have the
proper brackets. It was the only new material I used on the tower,
aside from the concrete.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901