[SEDXC] SEDXC meeting this Wednesday.

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Mon May 18 06:39:57 PDT 2009

Gang,

I will be unable to attend the upcoming SEDXC meeting.  If you have QSLs for the ARRL outgoing QSL bureau please give them to Bob K4UEE and I will pick them up from him next Monday when I return.  Remember to pay 6 cents ( CASH , not Check ) per QSL and include your ARRL membership data ( copy of a QST mailing label works ).

If you have a DXCC application that requires checking please send me an email and I will work out a time to get with you and check.

73

Bill N4NX