[SEDXC] Not in the on line log

Ralph k1zzi at comcast.net
Mon Nov 23 13:45:34 PST 2009

Dave - I assume you are talking about TX3A?

I had the same thing happen to me twice!  I had a 20m CW contact on 11/17 and a 17m CW contact on 11/20.  Neither one showed up in their on-line log or LoTW.  So I will try to work them again if I get the opportunity.  I wouldn't worry about getting busted for a dupe especially since they update LoTW daily.  Unlike TX3A, I don't think VK9GMW did LoTW updates while they were active.  Better get it again while you still can.  Just my opinion.  Good luck!

Ralph K1ZZI