[SEDXC] K7SS on 20M

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Sat Oct 17 18:24:22 PDT 2009

Hi Gang:

I just had to post this....the Fall QRP ARCI QSO party is in session as we speak (type?) and I was on 20M (with my 40M EDZ) and snagged Danny Eskenazi, K7SS, who was also QRP (3W) just below 14.060 MHz. Although I'd never worked Danny, I had heard quite a bit about him when I was a guest op at G4ANT (East Anglian Contest Club) in Norwich, UK. Ricy Johnson, G3VZT, one of our group, apparently went on a DXpedition with Danny back in the early 1980s. According to Ricky, Danny is "quite a guy and a damned good op".

vy 73

Rich K7SZ