[SEDXC] WSB AMPS

k4pi k4pi at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 8 21:03:43 PDT 2009

For any of you guys that have the WSB amps, if you are still looking for a
power supply, a guy I work with has 3 new Kepco 48-52 VDC switching supplies
rated at 32-25 amps.  The part number is Kepco RCW48-32K and you can look up
the specs if you like.  They are new and he took them out of the boxes to
check them out and no longer has the boxes.  He will guarantee a DOA
warranty but nothing further.  I don't think there are any manuals.  They
look farily stratight forward and will run on 115 or 240 V.  He is asking
$150 each.  If you are interested contact Richard Devenport at 404-754-8116