[SEDXC] Is it just me, or does the FT5GA gang.....

Frank T Brady franktbrady at comcast.net
Sat Sep 19 14:56:14 PDT 2009

Tad,
Yesterday (the 18th) was the first time I've heard them on any band.
I listened for an hour to the jammers and then they seemed to get bored
and left.
I got him after another hour of calling.
That was only a day after two weeks of desperate effort to get my fallen
doublet back up - sweet success!
73 and gl
frank w0ecs