[SEDXC] Is it just me, or does the FT5GA gang.....

Keith LaBorde (K4KAL) k4kal at arrl.net
Sun Sep 20 11:01:13 PDT 2009

Guys,

I received a rather interesting Email from Guy (W4GBU) which makes me question the logs for the FT5GA Operations.

If you put in my call sign, it shows I worked them on 20M Phone, and on 20M/30M/40M/80M CW.
As much as I would like to take credit for these QSO's...

I don't own a Key, and I didn't make any of these contacts?????

I guess those folks don't know how to copy code all that well.
See for yourself...  http://www.clublog.org/charts/?c=FT5GA
Plug in my Call Sign, and have a Laugh !

I have only heard them once on 20M SSB, and have yet to work them...
They are being spotted right now on 17M SSB, and its ESP Copy.

Keith, K4KAL