[SEDXC] Is it just me, or does the FT5GA gang.....

Al NN4ZZ al at nn4zz.com
Sun Sep 20 13:56:10 PDT 2009

Keith,
It may just be the way the are displaying the log info that is confusing.
If you saw a RED block then it doesn't mean you are in the log.  The RED
blocks appear to be the band modes they think you could get (based on your
call ??).   Try entering the call sign from one of the "top 100" listed,
you should see a GREEN check mark to show "in the log" for each valid band
mode.   Or you can enter ND4V for Mike, he is in the log for 20CW.

I'm waiting for the next log update (currently it is only up to 17-Sep), I
should be there for 30CW on Friday, Sep 18.

73, Al