[SEDXC] GQP halftime info

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 05:10:22 PDT 2010

It appears I was not the only one who thought the coax was shorted....

That, plus a balky laptop, got me late on my run, which I never caught up.
Today I will catch the last part of my list.
I will add a Glascock and Talifero today as a backup to Jeff, N4XGI, instead of K4BAI.

John/Jeff, running K4BAI, have had rig problems and are working a new route for today.
Most of the K4BAI route had another station posted, and they are hitting their single coverage postings.

We have not heard of problems other than these, and that the Sun not playing nice.

Greg, NM2L, is doing more checking, and we are still available late today for emergencies.

 It looks like a normal start, but with some weak propagation at the outset.

Enjoy the second half....
Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well