[SEDXC] Want to Up Grade your Mobile setup??

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Mon Apr 12 12:55:47 PDT 2010

All kidding aside, Bob, this guy really got serious about mobile comm/IT gear. Like you said, the ideas on shielding and bonding/DC routing are lessons to be close scrutinized. Speaking of that, I need to re-do my pickup and the Pathfinder RF installations.

VY 73 es GUD DX!

Rich Arland, K7SZ
Bent Dipole Ranch
Dacula, GA

Cogito Ergo CQ! (I Think Therefore I Ham!)
(With apologies to Rene Descartes, 1596 to 1650)