[SEDXC] FS: Kenwood TS-2000, Ameritron AL-572 Amp & MFJ-986 Tune

Jim Sheppard jim at appalachian-weather.com
Mon Dec 27 16:38:07 PST 2010

I have the following for sale:

Kenwood TS-2000

Ameritron AL-572 Amp

MFJ-986 Tuner

All items are in great shape.

The Kenwood has served me well. I've used it primarily for 2M simplex
activity. I've maybe made a handful of HF contacts on it.

The Amp is in great shape too as is the tuner.

The Amp has been modified for operation on 10M. I've not had any trouble out
of this amp and has been used on my 1000MP only.  It's in great condition.

The tuner is rock-solid and has no issues that I know of.

All items were purchased new by me.

$2450.00 for all items; will not separate.  Can meet within 50 miles of
Atlanta area

Please contact me off-list.

Thanks!

Jim Sheppard - KT4FD