[SEDXC] Misc. equipment--must sell !

Bob Allphin k4uee at comcast.net
Wed Dec 29 14:30:09 PST 2010

SEDXC members,

A friend of mine must liquidate his station due to his poor health...these items are available and can be seen at my home QTH.  If you have an interest or any questions, email me directly at bob at k4uee.com

Thanks...
Bob-K4UEE

      Description Condition Asking price

      Kenwood TS 870 transceiver good condx. S/N 90200087 $975
      Kenwood PS-52 Heavy Duty Power Supply good $110
      Kenwood Speaker SP-31 good $75
                Complete Kenwood station (3 items above)  $1,100
      Heath transmitter AT-1 fair condx., needs pwr transformer $35
      Heath Antenna coupler AC-1  (2) good condx with manual $22/ea
      Slow Scan TV Interface good condx, mfr unknown make offer
      Kenwood Phone Patch PC-1A good condx. $40
      Autek Computing Wattmeter WM-1 2000w good condx. $95
      Heil Microphone HM-10 Dual and CB-1 PTT stand excellent-like new $110
      Heil CC-1 adaptors for HM-10 (Kenwood and Icom) excellent $25/ea
      Kenwood TH-G71 VHF duo band HT good condx.  $95
      2m Ringo Ranger II ARX-2B fair condx. $40