[SEDXC] Dayton Hamvention 2010

Paul Kelley W4KLY w4kly at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 21 19:45:06 PST 2010

We have room for two on our trip to Dayton.  Plans are to depart the Atlanta area early in the morning on Thursday, May 13 to arrive in Dayton in time to attend the SEDXC dinner that eveining.  We plan to head back early afternoon on Sunday, May 16 following a visit to the Wright-Patterson Air Museum.

I have reserved a Flea Market space, which, if nothing else, provides great parking and an easy place to stash any goodies we want to bring home.  There should be plenty of room in my Honda Pilot for four of us plus our luggage and a reasonable amount of flea market merchandise we want to sell.   I estimate the fuel cost for the trip to be no more than $200 which we will equally share.   I have tried to convince my XYL that it is a requirement that every ham, at least once in his or her life time, is required to attend the "Mother Of All Hamfest" in Dayton!    This may be your opportunity to attend if you've never been there before . . . or to return (as am I) for a fun filled long weekend.

Give me a call or email if you have any interest in joining with WA4DEO and me for the trip.

73,

Paul Kelley  W4KLY
(H) 770-469-3780
(C) 404-358-1655