[SEDXC] K4TWJ Silent Key Info from CQ Magazine

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Wed Jan 20 11:06:51 PST 2010

I just got the e-mail from Rich Moseson, W2VU, at CQ that Sandy (Dave's wife) had notified him that Dave had passed this morning. I will pass along any info regarding flowers and/or monetary gifts to worthy charitable organizations (ours is St. Jude's Children's Hospital as they do tremendous work with children and cancer with no one being turned away for lack of money). Our thoughts and prayers are with Sandy and the family.

vy 73

Rich K7SZ