[SEDXC] For Sale Yaseu FT-107 package.

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 05:25:04 PST 2010

The total package consist of a Yaseu FT107, External VFO, External Power Supply/Speaker, matching phone patch ( I know it is not of much use but comes with the package ), Desk Mike with Heil element  replacement, and a small preamp that was designed for use with the FT107 + connect cables for Mobile use 12 VDC.

Only known problem is the dial lamp on the S meter is burned out.  To much of a hassle for me to replace.

I have all original manuals and boxes for all components.  This was my only rig when I worked over 250 countries on 5 different bands plus  160 meters DXCC certificate #107.    I still think it has as good a receiver as any on 160 & 80.

This is a great package for a NEW Ham.

Will sale all for $430.00 or $400.00 to any SEDXC member.

First received email has first option.

73
Bill N4NX