[SEDXC] GQP Scores posted today....

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 07:52:17 PDT 2010

The results of 2010 GQP are on the web site.
http://gqp.contesting.com/index.htm
There are still a few tweaks and content to add to the web site, but all the
numbers are there to see.

Congrats to N4PN, top scorer.
Kudos to W3DYA, top rover.
Top GA club is North Fulton ARL.
Top Out of state club is... Alabama Contest Group.   Good going neighbors.

As you check the listings you will find some familiar calls winning some swag...
W0BH... PA3ARM...  OM2VL...  and many more.

We had 20 rovers make trips in the spring, I think that is a new high.

Plaques are going out, thanks Chaz.

Skip, K4EAK, is working the bonus prizes.  He had a supplier drop an item and is
shopping.
We did put a caveat in the bonus page about possible substitutions as may become
necessary.
This happened one year when peaches were having a bad crop.

I will get a new set of ink cartridges and start Certificate prints.

As usual, if you find errors, I will make amends.

Contratulations to all the Plaque, Gavel, Prize and Cert winners.

Thanks to the GA gang who made it all fun, particularly the GQP team.
What a great bunch of folks all.

73,
Mike, NE4S

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2011 is on April 9, 10th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well