[SEDXC] More Comcast signals on 12

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 7 09:29:51 PDT 2010

Recently Comcast was IDed as the cause of signals over some of the 10 meter
band.  They are very weak here and listening to them in AM mode they are
unmodulated carriers.

I have a more serious problem on 12.  There are two signals with some sort
of modulation on 12
that sounds like something running (not unmodulated).

I find them on 24.898.5  and 24.960.5.  The signals vary from S5 to S7 so
could block reception of siganls on those frequencies.  I turned off all
PC's and TV's and there are still there.

Anyone else have this problem?

I live in Peachtree Corners/Norcross just inside Gwinnett County off GA 141
about 1/2 mile from the river.

Dave K4JRB