[SEDXC] Picnic Evite

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 10:18:01 PDT 2010

It can even happen to our Webmaster-despite two rounds of the picnic evite,
Chaz never got an evite.  There could be a number of reasons for this,
especially since not all email makes it to the destination, some of it gets
stuffed away by junk mail filters, and some  of us manage to miss it.

If YOU did not receive an evite, please let me know-and if I don't answer
within a day or so, call me at 770-594-8079.  I will try sending an evite
again, and if we simply can't get one to you I will tally you in by hand.

The details are that the picnic is at W4NU's house.  I would paste in a copy
of the evite but I suspect it would not pass the contesing.com requirements,
so here are the details:

The Hardens live at 2716 Margaret Mitchell Drive, NW, Atlanta GA 30327.

Date of the picnic is August 14, 20101.

Start-4:00 PM

End-8:00 PM

John and Jackie request that you bring no food.  They will have burgers,
dogs, dessert, and assorted gourmet items.  They will also supply beer and
wine, soft and fruit drinks.

If you are lost you can contact the Hardens at (404) 351-8651 or my cell at
(201) 317-4940.

If you did not get an evite but would like to attend, PLEASE NOTIFY ME so we
can have an accurate count.

73

Bob W2WG