[SEDXC] GQP

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 09:45:24 PDT 2010

I just heard from Ralph about the plaque for GQP work at the June Meeting.

My sincere thanks to the clubs!.
The GQP team, the Clubs officers, and the membership have all made it possible.
They deserve the Thank You.

Joan and I are in YNP and GTNP early this year on photo safari.
The dates and travel were at the worst time for getting GQP finished.
But we will have it all ready for wrap up by the first week of July.
Next year we will be back on the quick turn schedule as usual.

Thanks folks, I do very much appreciate your kind thoughts.

Mike

... Today:
Sandhill cranes 50 yards out, a nesting pair.
2 young Moose cows about 75 yards.
Big Griz in open meadow about 200 yards...
Beautiful snowy mountains and landscape pix....

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2011 is on April 9, 10th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well