[SEDXC] For Sale

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 09:53:14 PDT 2010

1. Diamond X-50A 2/440 antenna. Shows some signs of weathering nothing out of the ordinary for an antenna that's been mounted outside. 5.6' tall. Performance is an honest 10 out of 10, when I still ran VHF at this station, I would commonly work repeaters out of state with this antenna up 35'. Includes 50' of LMR-600 equivalent. Asking $60 OBO.
2. Radio Shack wide band scanner antenna. Tower or mast mounted type. Always performed well, and never let me down. About 7' tall. Includes original box. $40 for antenna, or $45  for the antenna with 50' of RG-6 included.
3. Radio Shack Pro-2050 Scanner. Good condition, with some scratches on the sides. 300 Channel Trunk Tracking type. Will include power adapter.  Works 100% but I'll be glad to give a full refund should anyone find it DOA. $50 OBO.
4. Home brew 3 element 2 meter/ 7 element 440MHz beam. Tested last night, and has a 1:1 on 146MHz. Unable to measure 440MHz SWR. receiveded this antenna from someone right after I got my tech license. This got me on the air with more than just an HT's rubber duck. I'd like it to go to a newly licensed ham, and I'll give it to them for free. If you are someone or know someone who just got their ticket, please pass this offer along to them.

Thanks,
Mike Almeter

W4MJA770-295-8540