[SEDXC] Does anyone know who was selling a FT-1000D at the Hamfest?

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 19:03:17 PDT 2010

I'm trying to locate the gentleman who was at last weekend's hamfest who was selling a Yaesu FT-1000D.  I believe he was there with his wife; had a number of items for sale (nice stuff); was driving a red or maroon/red large vehicle (maybe a van, suv or pickup) - could be wrong about the vehicle.  I think I heard someone call him "Tater" but that could have been someone else.  He was parked about half way up the main road on the right-hand side as you were walking toward the large parking lot.

If you know who that might be, I'd appreciate it if you would drop me a note off list.  By the time I got out of the SECC meeting he was gone.  Thanks es gud dxing -- Don N4HH