[SEDXC] For Sale FT-857D w/Extras

Bob Mantell k4esa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 13:17:31 PST 2010

Looking to upgrade Rigs soon, so here is the first Rig to go:

Yeasu FT-857D  Less than 18 mo old, but used very little.  In VGC, lived on the shelf in my padded travel box most of the time.   I think I have the cables for the remote head setup, but not any mounting brackets. I never mounted the rig in the mobile.

  Also included is a two week old LDG  FTL-METER 4.5 inch meter that is in the original box with packaging and a used one time from new Yeasu MH-59A8J  mic that gives full rig control from your hand. Roughly $175.00 of brand new upgrades.

Package price for all is $700.00

Please respond  direct, off list to below email

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc

Bob Mantell
k4esa at yahoo.com