[SEDXC] [sedxc] Spotting Assistance Available

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 16:22:08 PDT 2010

Mack - just gave it a try.  Don't have a rig hooked up to the computer but accessed it easily using N1MM as the logger and spots show up in the band maps.  Syntax for Telnet was:  mackmc.dnsalias.com:23  the word "port" is replaced with a colon (:) - no space after "com" nor before the "23"  -- very interesting!  '73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH